Two-year-old child is electrocuted after touching his neighbor's gate in Lagos

Two-year-old child is electrocuted after touching his neighbor's gate in Lagos

A two-year-old girl simply identified as Mudashiru died of electrocution after touching a neighbor's gate on Langasa road in Lagos state, where she resided with her parents.

Her father visited Langbasa police estate on January 2 to report that his daughter was electrocuted by a bare wire connected to the gate of her neighbor identified simply as Michael. The distraught father said his daughter was rushed to hospital where she was confirmed dead.

The baby's body was deposited in the morgue.

Source: www.lindaikejisblog.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *